Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ralph Lauren called

Maybe if I'm really preppy I MEAN quiet, no one will notice that I'm here.

"Project Runway Four."

"Hey. It's me Ralph Lauren."

"Hey Ralph. Nina Garcia. I'm just hanging out with Michael Kors. Oh, and Heidi Klum & Seal."

"Perfect."

"Cool."

"You guys have one of my illustrators."

"RL! I don't think so."

"Oui. She's the one flying dangerously under the radar. Also, she named her model after me."

"Ohhhhh... Kevin. No? Sorry Ralph Lauren. It's Wednesday. We're going to have to call you back."

2 comments:

Hélène du Blonde said...

i just switched jack out for jill(ian) on my fantasy team...because i saw the preview...and do you feel maybe this is what the intense convo that jack & tim make everyone gather round for might be about??? did that make sense? probs not b/c I AM SO NERVOUS.

Marthe Bonbon said...

Seriously though, what could the Jack thing be? Whenever Tim says "Designers, I need you to gather round please," in his serious voice it cannot be good. p.s. can this show be any better? i dont think so.